Microsoft Flow is a workflow management tool, using which we can create automated workflows between various services and apps.
With Dynamics CRM Online common scenarios could be
- Create Dynamics CRM Leads from an Excel table.
- When an opportunity is created post to Yammer.
- Copy new Dynamic CRM Account to Common Data Model etc.
- Below are some of the templates available for CRM Online
- Let us take a Template that creates Leads based on Tweets
- Connect to both the services
- Configure it, for e.g. search for #msdyn365, get the Tweeter User Name and create the lead record. Map topic in lead with tweet text.
- Check the status of the flow.
- Leads created in CRM
Hope it helps..