Tab got renamed after solution import in Dynamics 365 (CRM)

Recently after moving one of our managed solution from Dev to Test environment we started getting below Jscript error.

We figured out that error was getting created by this line of code.

The strange thing was that name of the tab was proper in Dev

However, in our Test it got added with the name tab_3 which caused the issue.

The reason I can see for this issue could be that we had multiple forms for that entity. And in one of the forms that tab name was tab_3, however, we weren’t using that form, it was inactive in our dev environment.

Update – while moving the same solution to another managed environment a new tab named conflicts tab was added, which pretty much would be because of this particular section only.

Hope it helps..

Author: Nishant Rana

I love working in and sharing everything about Microsoft.NET technology !

Please share your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.