To configure Dynamics 365 Marketing in an existing Dataverse Environment –
- Login to Power Platform Admin Center
- Click on Dynamics 365 apps inside Resources
If Dynamics 365 Marketing is not listed there, log in to Microsoft Admin Center and start the trial.
We can see the product listed within Admin Center.
Back in Power Platform Admin Center we can see the Marketing application listed in the resources.
- We can either install the Dynamics 365 Marketing Application with complete features or the Dynamics 365 Marketing Solution only, which only installs the solution.
Note – you don’t need a Global Admin role, the System Administrator role is enough to finish the setup.
- It asks for the address to continue. In the case of multiple organizations, it would give the option of selecting the organization against which we want to configure the marketing app.
- The installation starts, usually it takes somewhere around 2 hours or so.
- After installation finishes, we can navigate to the app or uninstall the marketing app from the org.
- Take me to the app, opens the app.
- We can all see the Marketing app listed in the Apps section.
- Similarly to Uninstall Dynamics 365 Marketing Application, we use the same option – navigate to Resources >> Dynamics 365 Apps – select Manage for the app.
- It takes to the Marketing Admin Page, from where we can Uninstall the App
- Read the details before continuing with the uninstall.
- Apart from configuring Dynamics 365 Marketing over an existing organization, we can also set up a separate trial of the Marketing app.
- Specify the work email id and launch the trial.
- We can see the trial environment listed separately within Power Platform Admin Center
Hope it helps..
7 thoughts on “Step by step – Configure Dynamics 365 Marketing in a Dataverse Environment”