Here’s a new feature across Power Platform stack i.e. Power Apps / Power Virtual Agents and Power Automate
Let’s consider an example of a Flow / Power Automate for the Comments
- In a Cloud Flow, now you’ll see a Comments (preview) show up.
- When you click on it, Comments pane will open up letting you add Comments to the Flow.
- And just like in Word, you’ll be able to enter comments for the Flow. These comments are added pertaining to the selected Flow Step or the first Flow Step by default.
Click on the send button to add the comment.
- Now, once a comment is added, a counter/badge of count of comments will appear on the Step the comment is tied to.
- As you proceed, multiple users can add their comments to different steps. (Ideally, since I added 2 comments to the second step, both should be highlighted. This…
View original post 307 more words
One thought on “Comments in Power Platform [Preview] | Power Automate example”
thanks alot of information