Curious Case of Remove button for QueueItem SubGrid in CRM 2011

Hi,

The QueueItem subgrid will normally have a Remove button associated to it in the ribbon.

However when used in a view in Dashboard it goes missing.

One option to get it back is create a new custom ribbon button with the exact definition of the existing OOB Remove button.

http://www.mscrm-developer.com/2012/11/remove-button-missing-for-queue-items/

Hope it helps

Understanding Queues and QueueItem in CRM 2011

Hi,

I am currently working on a project that deals with queue management and the following posts were of immense help

http://xrmcubed.com/admin-101-queues-part1/

http://xrmcubed.com/admin-101-queues-part2/

http://xrmcubed.com/admin-101-queues-part3/

Thanks to the author !

Completed my 6 years of blogging.

Today I was surprised to see the following notification on my blog

It was 6 years back on this exact date I had created this blog on WordPress. Had never imagined would have these many hits on it.

I hope it would have helped at least few of them who visited.

Bye.

appweburl or SPAppWebUrl is undefined error in SharePoint 2013 Auto Hosted Apps

Hi,

I was getting the “appweburl” is undefined error while developing a SharePoint Auto Hosted App.


// Initialize the RequestExecutor with the app web URL.

executor = new SP.RequestExecutor(appweburl);


//Get the URI decoded URLs.

hostweburl =

decodeURIComponent(

getQueryStringParameter(“SPHostUrl”)

);


appweburl =

decodeURIComponent(

getQueryStringParameter(“SPAppWebUrl”)

);

 

The value of hostweburl was getting passed in the querystring properly, but the value for appweburl was not getting passed.

The way to resolve this issue was to add an empty element to the App.

By default the Autohosted or Provider-hosted template have an empty app web. If the app web is empty SharePoint doesn’t create the app web for you.

That’s how simply adding an empty element fixes the issue.

The post that came to rescue.

http://rainerat.spirit.de/2012/10/05/sharepoint-2013-apps-csom-vs-rest/

Hope it helps.

MSCRMAuthentication cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Hi,

We had created a WCF Service as wrapper over our OrganizationService.svc. It was all working fine until we installed UR 13. After installing UR 13, we started getting the below error for our WCF Service in the eventlog.

MSCRMAuthentication cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

We had to replace the following assemblies from the CRM Server’s bin (latest one after installing UR 13) directory to WCF Service bin directory.

Hope it helps.


Get tasks assigned to user or to current user groups in SharePoint using CAML query

Microsoft Development In Depth

The CAML query to get the assigned to and to groups for the current user is

View original post 226 more words