To enable the new search experience, we need to turn on the relevance search on that environment.
Login to the admin portal and environments section
Navigate to Settings -> Features and turn on the Relevance Search
This places the search bar in the header, making it easy to access while navigating across different pages.
With Relevance search turned off à
On clicking the search icon à we are navigated to the categorized search page.
The search result for the term “alex” with Relevance Search on–
Even before we can enter our query in the search box, the search box displays the recent terms (seems like max 3) used for search along with recent records (seems like max 6) accessed.
Provides increment search or real-time suggestions while we are tying the search term
Get all the details here
And must-read article on the new search experience à
Hope it helps..
- Force Sync Users from Azure AD to Dynamics CRM
Originally posted on Dynamics 365
When an new Environment is created, it takes more than an hour or some times a day to sync users from Azure AD to CRM. Through Power Shell…
- Dynamics CRM On Premise Maintenance Jobs!
Originally posted on Ricky Safford Development Repository
Please remember to reschedule these maintenance jobs after the installation of CRM is completed. Maintenance Job Name Purpose Default Frequency/ Recommendation Deletion Service The deletion…
- Allowed Custom Processing Step Type (AllowedCustomProcessingStepType) property of Custom API in Dynamics 365 / Microsoft Dataverse
- Unable to retrieve attribute=businessunitid for entityLogicalName=systemuser exception while creating Application User in Dynamics 365
- Manage Dynamics 365 Web API with Azure API Management
Azure API Management is an Azure service to create consistent API gateways for secure, scalable access for back-end applications and services. Azure API Management consists of 3 main components API Gateway Azure … Continue reading “Manage Dynamics 365 Web API with Azure API Management”
- Execute Privilege Name (ExecutePrivilegeName) property of Custom API in Dynamics 365 / Microsoft Dataverse
- Use Custom API to create custom messages in Dynamics 365
Custom API (preview) allows us to define our custom messages that can be called from web services, similar to Custom Actions. Usually, we would be creating custom workflow actions just to create … Continue reading “Use Custom API to create custom messages in Dynamics 365”
- Improved search experience in Dynamics 365 / PowerApps
To enable the new search experience, we need to turn on the relevance search on that environment. Login to the admin portal and environments section https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments
Navigate to Settings -> Features and … Continue reading “Improved search experience in Dynamics 365 / PowerApps”
- Migration of Personal views/charts/dashboards with sharing information
Originally posted on Phani Rajasekhar
In my previous blog I explained the issues that I faced while POA entity migration. Here I will explain the whole process that I followed to migrate…
- Sample Code – Dynamics 365 Web API / Organization Service
Use CrmServiceClient to execute web request against Dynamics 365 Web API – OAuth Consume Dynamics 365 Web API using MSAL.NET using ConfidentialClientApplicationBuilder class the connection string parameters Consume Dynamics 365 Web API … Continue reading “Sample Code – Dynamics 365 Web API / Organization Service”
- Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app (preview)
The new Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app (preview), has been introduced specifically for the field sellers who need quick access and intuitive management of the customer information on the go while travelling … Continue reading “Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app (preview)”
- Application User Form missing in Dynamics 365
Recently while trying to create a new application user, we could not find the application user form for the system user entity in the web application. Within the maker portal, we can … Continue reading “Application User Form missing in Dynamics 365”