Let us quickly create a PowerApp that allows a user to create Contact record inside CRM (using Microsoft Flow).
- Login to PowerApps with Office 365 Account
- Click on New app
- Let us use PowerApps studio for Windows here (much easier to use then PowerApps for web)
- Select a Blank App (Phone Layout)
- Insert Text Box, Text Box Input and Button controls and apply Theme
- Select Add to CRM button and select Flow in Action menu to connect with the flow.
- Create a new Flow
- Search for PowerApps
- Select Add an action
- Select “Create new a record” Action and select Contacts in Entity Name.
- For Last Name field, click on “Ask in PowerApps” which will add a new field to be mapped inside PowerApps
- Do same for mobile phone field
- Click on Create flow to create the flow
- Now back in PowerApps, select the newly created flow.
- Specify formula to map the fields
- Run the application
- Specify the values for Last Name and mobile number and click on Add to CRM button.
- This creates the contact record in CRM using the Flow defined.
- We can save the app in cloud and the share it with the other users inside the org.
- Click on Share (Enter name or email addresses of the users with whom we’d like to share the app)
- App being published
- Once Published, it would be available to the other users.
Hope it helps..