Microsoft Flow is a workflow management tool, using which we can create automated workflows between various services and apps.
With Dynamics CRM Online common scenarios could be
- Create Dynamics CRM Leads from an Excel table.
- When an opportunity is created post to Yammer.
- Copy new Dynamic CRM Account to Common Data Model etc.
- Below are some of the templates available for CRM Online
- Let us take a Template that creates Leads based on Tweets
- Connect to both the services
- Configure it, for e.g. search for #msdyn365, get the Tweeter User Name and create the lead record. Map topic in lead with tweet text.
- Check the status of the flow.
Hope it helps..
Hi to add rows and columns to Gridveiw dynamically what
we will do is that
1) Create a DataTable object to which than we will bind the GridView
DataTable dt=new DataTable();
2) IF you need two columns than create two DataColumn object
DataColumn dCol1=new DataColumn(FirstC, typeof(System.String)); // string FirstC=”column1″
DataColumn dCol2=new DataColumn(SecondC, typeof(System.String)); // string SecondC=”column2″
Add it to the table
3)Run the loop for as many rows you want to add.
// say you want to add two rows
DataRow row1 = dt.NewRow();
row1 [FirstC] = “One”;
row1 [SecondC] =”Two”
Now iterate through each datacolumn and create a BoundField foreach column
foreach (DataColumn col in dt.Columns)
BoundField bField = new BoundField
bField.DataField = col.ColumnName;
bField.HeaderText = col.ColumnName;
GridView1.DataSource = dt;
//Bind the datatable with the GridView.