Today i took MB2-710 CRM 2016 Exam. Below are my notes that helped me in clearing the exam.
- Web Browser requirements:
|Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- CRM for Outlook 2016 requirements:
||7 with SP1, 8, 8.1 and 10, Server 2012, 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services.
||2010, 2013, 2016
|iOS 7, 8, 9
|Android 4.4, 5
|Windows Phone 8.1, 10
|Windows 8.1, 10
|iOS 6,7, 8, 9
|Android 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0
- User Subscription License types
|Employee Self Service
- Different Office 365 Admin roles.
- One production instance is included at no cost with minimum of 25 Professional Licenses.
- 5 GB of storage for all subscriptions.
- No option of backup and restore of CRM on premise to CRM Online.
- Data Loader Service – cloud based service to move data from files to CRM Online.
- Office 365 is not required to purchase CRM Online.
- During cancellation of subscription, cancellation fees might be charged and data will be deleted after 30 day. We can contact technical support to arrange for the backup.
- Call support and provide billing administrator user name and password and other details for cancellation.
- To disable a user in Online, simply remove the license of the user.
- “Non-Interactive” user can be created for Programmatic access to CRM, the user doesn’t consume a license and for each instance 5 non-interactive users can be created.
- We can synchronize Active Directory with Office 365 or can use ADFS for account administration.
- Different Administrative roles à Billing Admin, Global Admin (System Administrator in CRM), Password Admin, Service Admin (System Administrator in CRM), User Management Admin.
- Instances action à Switch, Reset, Delete, Copy.
- Production instance cannot be Reset.
- Sandbox instance can be put in Administration Mode and System Administrator and System Customizer role can sign in to the instance.
- Full copy copies with Data and Minimal copy includes users and customizations only.
- A tenant can have 50 Production and 75 non-production instance.
- A tenant can only be federated with only one on premise AD and licenses and subscriptions are not shared among tenants.
- Notifications are sent to administrators or any additional recipients configured when 80 % for storage limit is reached. If storage limit is reached no new records can be created. Here then data needs to be removed and\ or additional storage needs to be purchased.
- New features\updates are delivered for CRM Online twice a year and needs approval from Customer.
- Updates are approved/rescheduled at instance level.
- OneNote notebooks are stored in SharePoint site so server based integration must be enabled and also at Entity Level Document Management and One Note integration should be enabled.
- Skype integration includes both Skype and Skype for Business.
- Office 365 Groups are for collaboration purpose between CRM Users and non-CRM Users.
- OneDrive for business allows 1TB of storage space. Security role “One Drive for Business”.
- CRM for Outlook for tracking email, appointments, contacts and tasks.
- CRM 2015 for Outlook will work with CRM 2016 but only in Online Mode.
- Only one organization can be used for synchronization, for non-synchronizing organization offline is not supported.
- Fields that needs to be synchronized can be configured now. Works with outlook and server side synchronization but not with Email Router.
- Existing record cannot be deleted or linked. New records can be created as drafts while working with CRM for tablets and phone app.
- Privilege – “CRM for mobile” for CRM for tablets and phones and “CRM for phone express” for CRM for phone express.
- Entities can be made read only for CRM for tablets and phones. All custom entities can be enabled for mobile apps.
- Tabs, Section and fields can be hidden for CRM for Phone not for Tablet.
- Multiple User and System dashboard can be enabled.
- Server Side – Email router or server side synchronization and client side – Outlook Client can be used for Email Processing.
- Email router cannot synchronize App, Contacts, Tasks created in CRM Outlook client.
- Server side synchronization can be managed through web, provides error reporting and sync appointment, contacts and task.
- Folder Level Tracking needs server side synchronization and folders to be under inbox. 25 folders per user account can be used for folder level tracing.
- Emails are removed from the Forward mail box after processing unlike individual mail box monitoring.
- Email address change to a user or queue needs to be approved. It can be disabled separately.
Please refer these articles for preparation
Hope it helps..