- In CRM 2013 we were restricted to only those Entities that were 1: n related.
- In CRM 2015 we can select any entity on which Business Process Flow is enabled.
- Here test is an entity which has business process flow enabled, however it is not related to Contact record i.e. our primary entity
- The same restriction of having only 5 entities applies to CRM 2015 also.
- The entity relationships supported are of type 1: n only and it is optional.
- Each process can have maximum 30 stages.
- And each stage can have maximum 30 steps.
- There can only be one active process at a time.
- No closed entity loop, the entity used earlier can be referenced again.