Recently we were trying to figure out a few details about the user’s mailbox.
To get the details –
Open Windows PowerShell with the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Install the Exchange Online Module – Install-Module -Name ExchangeOnlineManagement
- Import the Exchange Online Module cmdlets – Import-Module ExchangeOnlineManagement
- Connect to Exchange Online using the administrator account – Connect-ExchangeOnline
- To get a summary of the all mailboxes in the organization – Get-Mailbox -ResultSize unlimited
- To get specific mailbox details – Get-Mailbox -Identity “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- To get the complete detail of a mailbox – Get-Mailbox -Identity user1@2022RW1.onmicrosoft.com | Format-List
Get all the details here – https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/get-mailbox?view=exchange-ps
Hope it helps..