Today afternoon we started getting the below error in the lookup dialog box for customer and contact.
Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: A quick find filter cannot have any child filtersDetail:
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance” xmlns=”http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts”>
<d2p1:value xmlns:d4p1=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema” i:type=”d4p1:string”>Plugin/Microsoft.Crm.Common.ObjectModel.AccountService</d2p1:value>
Searching for this in the internet we found that mostly the users that are in Microsoft Dynamics 365Version 1710 (220.127.116.113) online are getting this error.
We as suggested raised the support ticket for this in the evening. However strangely enough after 2-3 hours when we are checking this error it is not coming anymore.
We had created one trial instance which was also having the same issue and it has been fixed there. It looks like product team have deployed some kind of fix for it in the background.
Hope it helps..