After our CRM 2015 Online instance was updated with Update 1.2 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3141809 , we started getting weird issues around Boolean fields.
In our existing records having Boolean fields which has no value in it, we started getting the following Jscript error.
<Message>inline control initialization failed for control : tk_sharingrefreshed : with controlMode : normal : and exception details :
Cannot read property ‘raw’ of undefined</Message>
The only way we got it fixed is by changing the format of the field from Two Radio Buttons to either List or Check Box in the form.
Hope it helps ..