Few months back I wrote about the features of the new model drive form designer in PowerApps.
There are few improvements done in it since then
- Fields and Sections can now be selected and positioned.
- Header and Footer are available now for customization.
However still there are few important features missing when compared to our classic form designer like
- Sub Grid control are not available on the form for configuration.
- No Business Rules or Form Properties dialog box.
- No Enable Security Roles option
- No field explorer or Relationship explorer so cannot create new fields or relationships.
The new model driven form designer looks promising, however we’d have to wait a bit more, before it can have all the expected (or some new) features added to it.
Hope it helps..