In this series, we’ll see how we can integrate Azure Service Bus Queue with D365. This series has been divided into 2 parts:
Part 1: How we can create a service bus queue in Azure portal and registration of service endpoint using plugin registration tool
Part 2: Do some operation in D365 and the message appears in Service Bus Queue. Also, read the message from queue.
Part 1: Create service bus queue in Azure portal
- Login to azure portal using your account
- Click on Create a Resource and in the text box type service bus
- Click on Create
- Give a unique name to service bus namespace and fill the mandatory fields. Then click Create.
- Then browse to the service bus namespace and click on Queues.
- Click +Queue.
- Give a unique name for queue and let’s leave the rest of the fields as it is and click Create.
View original post 192 more words