In this blog post, we’ll see how to copy data of an entity “Contact” in D365 CE to Azure SQL Database. Let’s follow the below steps to see it in action.
- Login to Azure portal.
- Create Azure SQL Database where we need to copy the data. Click Create a resource –> Databases –> SQL Database
- Give a unique name to the database. Click on server field to create a Azure SQL Server. Give a unique name to the Azure SQL server, username and password for logging in. Click Select.
- Make sure the Azure SQL Server just created is selected as Server while creating the Azure SQL Database –> Click on Create.
- Connect to the Azure SQL Server just created using SSMS. Here, we’ll have to add machine IP or range of IP address after clicking Connect.
- After signing in using Azure credential, select range…
View original post 366 more words