Here’s how you can register your Canvas Power App in your Azure’s Application Insights and log telemetry data into Azure.
Some basic info about what all you can see in Application Insights is –
- Count of Users who used the app
- Events logged, Sessions logged
- Device info
- Region info
It’s quite simple to set it up! Let’s take a look –
Registering in Application Insights in Azure
First, make sure you do have an Azure Subscription. Let’s look at how you can register an Application Insight record.
- Look for Application Insights in Azure in the search bar
- Then, among other records, you can register a new one which will identify with your Canvas Power App
- Review all that you entered and move ahead
- It’ll be deployed pretty quickly within a few minutes unlike some heavy Azure resources
- Upon completion, you can navigate to the resource and see the details
View original post 374 more words
7 thoughts on “Log Canvas Power App telemetry data in Azure Application Insights | Power Apps”