In this blog post, we’ll see how to execute Stored Procedure in Azure SQL Database inside Azure SQL Server. Let’s go through the steps to see it in action.
- Login to Azure Portal.
- Click Create a resource –> Databases –> SQL Database.
- Give a unique name to the Azure SQL Database. Click on Server field to create Azure SQL Server on the fly.
- Give a unique name to the Azure SQL Server, provide credential for login and click Select.
- Make sure the Azure SQL Server that we just created is selected as Server while creating Azure SQL Database. Fill the mandatory fields and click Create.
- Let’s connect to the Azure SQL Server using SSMS. On clicking Connect a new pop up will open where we need to put Azure subscription credential to login.
- Using Azure subscription credential we need to create a firewall rule so that…
View original post 272 more words