- Microsoft Certified Professional in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016), Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2013) and Microsoft .NET with 10+ years of experience.
Transcript : Transcript ID – 818349 and Access Code – Nishant Rana
- 10 years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM starting with CRM 3.0 to CRM 2016 on various project aspects: analysis, designing, developing, leading team etc.
- An avid blogger who likes to learn, help, share and contribute in Community.
- Community Profile Badges – https://community.dynamics.com/members/nishant-rana/userbadges
- Author of “Nishant Rana’s Weblog” (https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/), technical blog on Microsoft .NET technologies with more than 2.5 million hits and 793 followers. The blog is also recognized as one of the top 35 blogs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Twitter account https://twitter.com/nishantranaCRM with more than 500 followers, which includes MVP(s) and experts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Technical Reviewer of following books on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 1) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Application Design.
- 2) CRM 2013 Quick Start.
- 3) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design.
- 4) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting.
5 thoughts on “About me”
I have parent child relation entity. for. eg.
payroll – is parent entity
pay period – is child entity.
I set the owner(lookup) of payroll to team say “rajeev team”.
when I create a new record on child entity. owner of child automatically set “rajeev team”.
How to do that.
My name is Ann Ninan from Online CRM Training (www.OnlineCRMTraining.com) a training website of BeVishnu Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
I follow your blog https://nishantrana.me/ and you provide great content. Thank you.
The reason I am contacting you because my company offers IT Solutions Training and we are promoting our recent training – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mastery Training Program.
The course is focussed towards working professionals or students who want to start their career in Microsoft Dynamics CRM as Implementation consultants.
This is a 3 months long training program and we provide a lifetime access of this course.
Along with MS Dynamics CRM Installation, Sales, Marketing, Service, Customizations, we are offering a sample Project Case Study and an Implementation Blueprint (for project management).
We are running a promotion this month and offering the Training program at really affordable price with great bonuses.
We are looking for partners to promote my training program (target audience is only people from IT field (CRM Aspirants) and mostly from USA, UK, Australia and Canada).
For most of our partners, we are offering up to 50% of the revenue share.
If this is something you’re open to discussing, please get back to me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please post related to “voice for the customer” in adx portal.
You provide very very useful information
LikeLiked by 1 person
i Need your help. I Need to use the Dynamics 365 Web api without user interaction. I want the authentication to work automatically without me being able to authenticate with the login window. I have heard that the client credential flow is good for this. How do I do that ?