Kindly refer the previous post, here we will be adding style to the component created in the post.
Let us continue with our previous sample component and try adding style to it.
- Open ControlManfiest.Input.xml and specify the CSS file to be referred.
- Uncomment the CSS tag in the manifest and create a new folder named CSS and place the CSS file there.
- Edit the index.ts file and add the class to the label
- Edit the CSS file
- Edit the version number in case of updating the existing control in ControlManifest.Input.xml
- Followed by the build command
- npm run build
- After the successful build, we can see the CSS added in the out folder for the component
- Run the MSBuild command to generate the new solution zip files
- Import the managed solution.
- Open any of the existing contact records, we can see the style is applied to the control.
Hope it helps..