I recently wrote a LINQ using joins, all seemed fine, but was still getting the attributeName exception. Finally this post came to rescue.
Hope it helps.
I was very happy to receive the eBook of Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013 Marketing Automation (Packt Publishing by Alok Singh and Sandeep Chanda) for review few days back.
It a mini guide focusing on the Marketing Module of CRM 2013, with around 100 pages divided into 6 chapters. It starts by explaining the challenges faced in marketing and how CRM 2013 can address those challenges. It then explains in detail various feature available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 that can be leveraged to successful implement the marketing module.It also talks about two of the most popular third party marketplace solution available for marketing module of CRM i.e. ClickDimensions and CoreMotives.
The book is very informative and clearly explains everything that there is in Marketing Module of CRM 2013. The authors are expert and we can clearly see their authority in the subject.
It a must read guide for all the CRM professionals.
Grab your copy here
We recently developed a Visual Web Part which was using OrganizationService to interact with CRM.
We were initially using Network Credentials for OrganizationService and were setting appropriate username, password and domain. Later we changed it to Default Credentials and set the AppPool identity of the SharePoint portal’s app pool to a CRM User with appropriate access. It was then we started getting this error.
The reason was SharePoint web configuration settings has Identity Impersonation set as true.
If impersonation is set as true, then IIS uses the ‘NT AUTHORITY\IUSR’ but if disabled IIS will run under whatever account been set in the identity pool.
So one way of fixing the issue was setting impersonation as false.
Hope it helps.