In one of our SSRS Report we had 2 Report Parameters, one for “From Date” and other for “To Date”.
On selecting values for them through calendar control, the value was being displayed in the proper format (mm/dd/yyyy). However the value being passed to the query was in the format (dd-mm-yyyy), because of which we were getting “The date/time format is not valid” error.
The following was the regional setting in the server.
We changed it to English (United States)
We tried running the report, but we again got the same issue.
Next we tried by changing the Language Settings of Internet Explorer.
This also didn’t solve the issue.
Finally thought of restarting the server, in case if the settings might not have got reflected properly.
After restarting the system, again tried running the report and it ran successfully J
Hope it helps.